This superb residential compound we discovered from Sotheby’s is perched on 4 acres above the shoreline with spectacular ocean views and over 300 feet directly on the beach in Montauk, New York. Custom built to the highest standards with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, the 7,400 square foot (687 square meters) main house and guest house are a masterful combination of luxurious materials and the pure basic experience of the beach. From the state-of-the-art screening room to the high-tech gym, literally no detail has been overlooked. A private path leads to a sandy beach known for excellent surfing.
This fabulous beachfront property is listed for sale at $25,000,000 here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea