This superb residential compound we discovered from Sotheby’s is perched on 4 acres above the shoreline with spectacular ocean views and over 300 feet directly on the beach in Montauk, New York. Custom built to the highest standards with four bedrooms and six bathrooms, the 7,400 square foot (687 square meters) main house and guest house are a masterful combination of luxurious materials and the pure basic experience of the beach. From the state-of-the-art screening room to the high-tech gym, literally no detail has been overlooked. A private path leads to a sandy beach known for excellent surfing.
This fabulous beachfront property is listed for sale at $25,000,000 here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Enchanting Naka Island luxury getaway
- Spectacular small apartment in Sweden with an amazing layout
- Modern weekend retreat: San Marino Island House
- Blending Texas style with mountain rustic in Tahoe: Austin Cabin
- Natural materials integrated in modern property: Oban House
- Bright and dynamic Molino Street Loft