Magnificent views of Brooklyn Bridge Park, Manhattan, Williamsburg/Brooklyn Bridges and Empire State Building are offered from this spacious corner loft in the Clocktower Condo of Brooklyn, New York. Walls of windows surround this very special renovated loft. Chef’s kitchen opens into a large living/dining area, great for entertaining. Kitchen features a Sub-Zero refrigerator, wine cooler and Carrerra marble countertops. Tasteful Venetian plaster walls and white molding provide a striking contrast to the hardwood floors. The residence features a spacious master suite with a beautiful bath and fitted closets. The second suite is so large that people think it should be the master. Home office is often used as a third sleeping area. There is also a powder room, separate laundry/utility room with extra storage and concrete beamed ceilings. Clocktower is directly across from the Brooklyn Bridge Park which will have over 80 acres of recreation. The building features a rooftop gym, common roofdeck, 24hr concierge, storage and bike room.
This ultra-fabulous loft is listed for sale at $3,999,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow