We discovered this incredibly designed small apartment on Alvhem, located in an historic 17th century building in LinnÃ©staden, an urban district of Gothenburg, Sweden. With 602 square feet (56 square meters) divided into a kitchen with dining area, living room with a non-working fireplace, high ceilings and beautiful stucco walls, large bedroom with a wallpapered accent wall and courtyard views, bathroom and large hall with efficient storage. The efficient kitchen has vivacious colors and plenty of storage. Via a ladder in the hallway is an attic with space for a four foot wide bed for overnight guests. The home also features a wrought-iron balcony with city views.
This wonderful property is listed for sale from here. What do you think, could you take up residence here?
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits