We discovered this incredibly designed small apartment on Alvhem, located in an historic 17th century building in LinnÃ©staden, an urban district of Gothenburg, Sweden. With 602 square feet (56 square meters) divided into a kitchen with dining area, living room with a non-working fireplace, high ceilings and beautiful stucco walls, large bedroom with a wallpapered accent wall and courtyard views, bathroom and large hall with efficient storage. The efficient kitchen has vivacious colors and plenty of storage. Via a ladder in the hallway is an attic with space for a four foot wide bed for overnight guests. The home also features a wrought-iron balcony with city views.
This wonderful property is listed for sale from here. What do you think, could you take up residence here?
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Modern shelter camouflaged in the forested Blue Hills
- Coastal home with Mediterranean style interiors in Barcelona
- Exceptional penthouse loft in Brussels
- Modern addition of Winchester home by AR Design Studio
- Exceptional multi-level holiday retreat in Bali: Villa Mana
- California home gets an inviting modern update