An island retreat unlike no other, with sugar-sand beaches, turquoise-blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see, and no sounds save for the gentle lapping of water at your feet… everyday realities at Velassaru Maldives. The 128 room hotel is inspired by local architecture, with minimal chic revealed in teak, stone and thatch, mixed with simple hues of bright green, vivid turquoise, and refreshing yellow. The rooms feature high vaulted ceiling and panoramic wall invoking a sense of space.
The Maldives is, without a doubt, a magical place, and here, water bungalows, villas, and suites perch above the lagoon or rest on countless grains of sand that combine to form a soft surface upon which to seek solace. Open-plan, minimalist design gives way to seascapes of the Indian Ocean. And who could say no to uninterrupted romance for the entire night on your private villa’s terrace?
Dining here is a stylish pursuit, with five dining venues and two awe-inspiring bars, exuding imaginative texture and style. Dine beachfront, at the edge of the lagoon, under candlelight or starlight, all a truly mesmerizing experience.
Prices start at $475USD per villa per night, minimum 4 nights stay booked from here.
Photos: Courtesy of Velassaru Maldives
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Modern retreat in Portland: Arboretum Residence
- Design inspiration: Not so ordinary rooms
- Fascinating modernist mega estate in Beverly Hills, California
- 47 Incredibly inspiring industrial style kitchens
- Presidio Heights residence gets brilliant overhaul
- Glass and steel collide in stunning South African property