A-cero architecture studio has built this sensational two-storey sculptural residence in La Finca estate in the town Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), Spain. This project is smaller (1000 square meters) than the rest of the buildings within this housing development. Its smaller dimensions turn it into a comfortable and practical house that invites one to enjoy it and offers the maximum quality of life. Its modern design is based on impossible angles and spectacular volumes. The facade of the house is made of travertine marble which is combined with dark grey granite in several areas, as in the vertical plane of the main facade. White has the main color scheme throughout the building, in both the interior and exterior. Furthermore, it has numerous ample windows. Both elements give to the house a lot of light and vitality. The furnishings have all been designed by A-cero with top quality materials and finishes. The house plot has a rectangular shape and a surface of 4.500 square meters. It has a direct access from a private road located in the north. In the south area is a wide garden which is joined with the urban development green spaces. Via
Visit the website of A-cero architects here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- East Village penthouse featuring a helical slide
- Two houses connected by an atrium: Sundial House
- Cube-shaped forms and modern features in Robinson Road Residence
- Multi-level townhouse with fabulous roof deck in Tel Aviv
- Eco-tropical Brazilian home - Bahia House
- Stunning stone house in the mediterranean countryside