The Australian owners of Little Good Harbour have managed not only to create a Barbados boutique hotel that captures the essence of the island’s beach life 20 years ago, but have also opened one of the most impressive restaurants on the water’s edge, The Fish Pot. A scattering of whitewashed coral-stone cottages, the seaside hotel smacks of unpretentious luxury “the perfect in-the-know hidey-hole for Caribbean beach-bunnies.”
One-and two-bedroom suites overlooking the little pool encompassing two floors and a terrace, all decorated in inimitably Caribbean greens and yellows, and offer a sublime sense of privacy for couples seeking escape. The newer Vineyard suites at the top of Little Good Harbour are more geared to families, with high spec kitchens, spacious showers and large tiled verandas. The most historic rooms are in the three-bedroom Fort Suite, part of the original Fort Rupert building on the beachfront, where you can fall asleep to the sound of the sea.
Take a dip in one of two swimming pools: one has a slight Romanesque mood embellished with greenery; the other is much bigger, lined with cool grey slate and decked out with cushioned wicker loungers. For the perfect holiday bliss try The Little Spa, a new treatment room including full spa menu. Speightstown is just two miles away for shopping and the hotel is a one hour drive from the airport. Barbados awaits you.
Visit the pristine luxury of Little Good Harbour here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Tiburon Residence with dramatic views of San Francisco Bay
- Expansive Estate on Nantucket Island: Squam Residence
- A stylish and sophisticated small flat in Sweden
- Contemporary oceanfront property in Sagaponack
- Bold and colorful design with shipping containers
- Modern beach house in Australia: Balcony Over Bronte