Today we present to you this absolutely fabulous loft space we found on Per Jansson, located in Ostermalm, a district in Stockholm, Sweden. The 1,356 square foot (126 square meters) tastefully decorated home features high ceilings with exposed beams, skylights and large windows which provides plenty of natural light throughout. The interiors flow from one room to another with a spacious partially open plan lounge embellished with a masonry fireplace. A lavish kitchen features a breakfast bar built in front of a window with fabulous views of the city below. There is also a generous sized dining area which expands out onto a large south facing terrace with views over the rooftops. The bright living room is embellished by a masonry fireplace. There are also three bedrooms and two bathrooms with underfloor radiant heating.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Industrial duplex loft conversion in Chelsea, New York
- Monsoon Retreat in India welcoming nature indoors
- Victorian terrace house gets fascinating facelift
- The Secret Garden wall mural collection by PIXERS
- Seaside home with rustic elements on Lopez Island
- Chalet Le Coquelicot in Courchevel 1850, French Alps