Today we present to you this absolutely fabulous loft space we found on Per Jansson, located in Ostermalm, a district in Stockholm, Sweden. The 1,356 square foot (126 square meters) tastefully decorated home features high ceilings with exposed beams, skylights and large windows which provides plenty of natural light throughout. The interiors flow from one room to another with a spacious partially open plan lounge embellished with a masonry fireplace. A lavish kitchen features a breakfast bar built in front of a window with fabulous views of the city below. There is also a generous sized dining area which expands out onto a large south facing terrace with views over the rooftops. The bright living room is embellished by a masonry fireplace. There are also three bedrooms and two bathrooms with underfloor radiant heating.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Modern warehouse conversion in TriBeCa: Hudson Loft
- Incredible renovation of an old mercantile building
- Remarkable Colorado mountain treehouse by Missy Brown Design
- Fascinating prefab cabin on Vashon Island, Washington
- Luxury beachfront retreat in Costa Rica: Casa Atrevida
- Modern weekend retreat: San Marino Island House