This fabulous contemporary villa called, “Casa Almare” is located on the south side of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico through a carefully crafted iron gate you will find a rare modern masterpiece designed by architect Elias Rizo. As you walk up the driveway of pavers you will see a professionally designed and landscaped garden consisting of slate walkways and a lavish pool. Arriving at the entrance of this 9,296 square foot design you will marvel at the stone interior wall, integral colored stucco and pivoting steel clad entrance door. Your entrance will be illuminated by the colorful ocean view, natural lighting from transit windows and skylights. The warmth of the tropical wood finishing and the radiant heat will welcome you in this expansive home with elevated ceilings,. You will notice the attention to every detail: from detailed lighting, custom fixtures, custom furnishing, and Eco Decking, the home is a true work of art. Relax on the perfectly set lounge beds that neighbor the infinity solar pool and sauna, or entertain your quests by the outdoor kitchen BBQ and upper terrace deck which overviews the entire Puerto Vallarta Bay.
This sensational property is listed for sale at $3,795,000, from here.
Photo: Marcos GarcÃa
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 50 Amazing outdoor spaces you will never want to leave
- Rustic mid-century home with spectacular mountain views
- Luxurious island villa on Discovery Bay
- Warm elegance defining Franco Residence in Golden Beach
- Spanish stone cottage evoking a warm rustic feel
- Fascinating rustic mountain retreat built for family living in Vail