This fabulous villa getaway discovered on Elite Havens is set deep in a lush forest of Ubud, Bali overlooking the Wos River. This stunningly unusual 8,611 square foot (800 square meters) property is immersed in dense jungle, built on 2,350 square meters of land over three levels that cascades down the valley side. The upper level has three bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and walk-in dressing room. The mid-level houses the living and dining areas, and kitchen, extending to the terrace and infinity pool. Downstairs features a home office and a terrace with jungle bar for enjoying the lush tropical setting. Additional features include air-conditioning, satellite TV, ceiling fan, staff house, car port and a studio.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits