This super unique apartment discovered on CORE NYC features surreal, retro industrial, and steam punk elements located in downtown Chelsea, New York. Upon entering this semi-private building, you are greeted with a submarine style front entry, complete with keypad locking system and working porthole. The chef’s kitchen is furnished with high-end appliances and stainless steel countertops that allow for easy entertaining. From the custom finished concrete floors to the 32-foot zeppelin LED programmable light system, this 1800-square foot apartment is a truly exceptional living space. Open the oversized glass sliding doors and step into your private 500-square foot southern facing terrace sanctuary. This large open loft is a one-bedroom with 2-bathrooms that can be easily converted into a 2-bedroom space with a home office.
This spectacular apartment is listed at $1,750,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits