This recently constructed fabulous contemporary home is situated on a 2,627 square meters plot in Madrid’s exclusive La Moraleja residential estate to the north of the city. Comprised of 9,421 square feet (875 square meters) of living space, the home offers the highest quality of fixtures and fittings with a lift providing access to all levels. The main floor features an entrance hall, guest bath with Philippe Starck sanitary fittings, a spacious reception room with fireplace designed in two ambiences with large windows overlooking the swimming pool and landscaped gardens, dining room, porch and state-of-the art island kitchen with breakfast room. This level also benefits from an outside dining area for summertime enjoyment. The ground floor includes a guest suite with direct access from the exterior, staff apartment, home cinema projection room, gym and garage. The second storey features two bedroom suites, including the 130 square meters master with a sitting area and 16 square meters dressing room as well as a large bathroom with a Philippe Starck designed bathtub and separate shower. The top floor comprises two additional bedroom suites of approximately 50 square meters each and a terrace.
This amazing property is listed for sale at $10,263,730, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Impressive transformation in South Africa: House Abo
- Stunning Bohemian-style home in Australia
- Minimalist hillside sanctuary in Switzerland: 2 Verandas
- Light-filled historic home transformed in Birmingham
- 50+ Fabulous outdoor Christmas decorations for a winter wonderland
- Townhouse Architecture for NYC Art Collectors