Decorating your bedroom with an innovative headboard can make a beautiful focal point. There are so many ideas out there for headboards; one can get very creative without having to do a generic headboard. DIY headboards can save money and display your creativity, a personalized headboard that could be even better than one on a showroom floor! People are using everything from mirrors, to wall decals, to door frames and picket fences to create unique one-of-a-kind headboards, and coming up with ideas for one can sometimes be daunting. Many times it is hard to determine what headboard will fit with your decor. Or, you might have a limited budget and need a fantastic idea that will be easy on the pocketbook.
The materials for a headboard can cost anywhere from $500-$1,000, depending on what you have in mind, or it can be as inexpensive as your creative imagination. So if you are looking for incredible headboard ideas, you are in luck, as we have gathered a collection of 37 inspiring headboard ideas that will surely fit with your bedroom. Many of them you can make on your own. Make a personal statement in your bedroom retreat with a fresh new look by adding your own personal stylized headboard. Don’t forget to let us know which one is your favorite!
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Farmhouse restoration incorporating contemporary elements
- Hilltop residence in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Beach shelter retreat on Great Barrier Island: Timms Bach
- Exceptionally designed Balnarring Beach House
- Elegant Central Park West Penthouse Apartment
- Cliffside Bali resort with awe-inspiring ocean views