Decorating your bedroom with an innovative headboard can make a beautiful focal point. There are so many ideas out there for headboards; one can get very creative without having to do a generic headboard. DIY headboards can save money and display your creativity, a personalized headboard that could be even better than one on a showroom floor! People are using everything from mirrors, to wall decals, to door frames and picket fences to create unique one-of-a-kind headboards, and coming up with ideas for one can sometimes be daunting. Many times it is hard to determine what headboard will fit with your decor. Or, you might have a limited budget and need a fantastic idea that will be easy on the pocketbook.
The materials for a headboard can cost anywhere from $500-$1,000, depending on what you have in mind, or it can be as inexpensive as your creative imagination. So if you are looking for incredible headboard ideas, you are in luck, as we have gathered a collection of 37 inspiring headboard ideas that will surely fit with your bedroom. Many of them you can make on your own. Make a personal statement in your bedroom retreat with a fresh new look by adding your own personal stylized headboard. Don’t forget to let us know which one is your favorite!
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Hilltop residence in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Breathtaking luxury beachfront villa in Koh Samui
- Bermondsey Warehouse Loft showcasing industrial elements
- House 6 modern custom home in California by Cheng Design
- Captivating Vienna Way Residence in California
- Fabulous tropical hideaway on the Riviera Nayarit