La Vinya Villa is enveloped into the lush fairways of the PGA Catalunya in beautiful Girona, Spain. Sensitivity is the keynote in this expansive show villa in which outdoor and indoor spaces, patios, porches and pergolas extend outwards, mingling with the natural setting. It is where the bedroom terraces are built from stone that blends in perfectly with the surroundings and where the upper terraces and patios become vantage points, set within a landscape in which the house’s single volume rests, natural and abstract.
The vision for this 4,357 square foot (404 square meters) home is laid out around a series of symbolic spaces, in homage to a Mediterranean country villa. The home is accessed from an elevated patio, reinstating the main carriage entrances of the Palladian villas. The terrace offers magnificent views over the golf course, extending the vista from the living room and making it a privileged vantage point overlooking the landscape. Protected from view and occupying a dominant position, the swimming pool blends beautifully with the house in a spectacular bathing area in which to enjoy an exceptional sensory experience. Each and every one of the elements in the house offers the luxury of being an exclusive product.
Further information about the Lagula villa can be found from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Secluded retreat nestled in a forested reserve of Benelux
- Fantastic open plan living in Koh Samui: The Naked House
- Singita Boulders Lodge in Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Steel-clad cabin on stilts in the rugged wilderness
- Luxury paradise retreat: Ponta do Toque Toque
- Butterfly House on the rocky shores of Carmel