La Vinya Villa is enveloped into the lush fairways of the PGA Catalunya in beautiful Girona, Spain. Sensitivity is the keynote in this expansive show villa in which outdoor and indoor spaces, patios, porches and pergolas extend outwards, mingling with the natural setting. It is where the bedroom terraces are built from stone that blends in perfectly with the surroundings and where the upper terraces and patios become vantage points, set within a landscape in which the house’s single volume rests, natural and abstract.
The vision for this 4,357 square foot (404 square meters) home is laid out around a series of symbolic spaces, in homage to a Mediterranean country villa. The home is accessed from an elevated patio, reinstating the main carriage entrances of the Palladian villas. The terrace offers magnificent views over the golf course, extending the vista from the living room and making it a privileged vantage point overlooking the landscape. Protected from view and occupying a dominant position, the swimming pool blends beautifully with the house in a spectacular bathing area in which to enjoy an exceptional sensory experience. Each and every one of the elements in the house offers the luxury of being an exclusive product.
Further information about the Lagula villa can be found from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 43 Gorgeous and inspiring interiors by Meridith Baer Home
- Casa Carrara in Buenos Aires displays minimalist design
- House Tour: Tantalizing summer house on the island of Syros
- Remarkable transformation of a private house in London
- Glamping in Norway at the Canvas Hotel
- Luxurious Chalet Spa Blanche in Verbier