La Boyita Residence is a stunning beach house designed by Argentinian firm Estudio Martin Gomez Arquitectos located in La Boyita, Punta del Este, Uruguay. Completed in 2009, the 6,458 square foot (600 square meters) the striking contemporary places a huge emphasis on outdoor living and entertaining areas. Here is a project description from the architects, “the single-storey beach house can be found on a unique plot, due to its size, location and views. The owners dreamt of owning a peaceful summer house where they could relax and unwind. The contemporary home consists of five areas which contain a main block with a living and dining area with the fantastic views to the sea and overlooking the swimming pool. The other quarters contain a service area and guest rooms. The separate independent areas were important to make the owners guests feel like they were staying at a private hotel. The gallerias that surround the concrete blocks end up creating the illusion that the outdoor spaces are living rooms and create a fluid transition between the interior and the exterior with fantastic panoramic views.”
Visit the website of Estudio Martin Gomez Arquitectos here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits