House La Punta has been designed by Central de Arquitectura in Bosques de las Lomas, Mexico. The project is comprised of two rectangular prisms that have been placed one over the other making an â€œLâ€ shape. The house has been organized on three levels. The basement level is where the parking is located with space for six cars. It has a room for the driver with complete bathroom, a machine room and a water tank. There is also a games room with half a bathroom and a cellar. The ground level is where all the semi-public activities in the house take place. All the services are located here, a family room with T.V., kitchen, diner room, a living room and a small deck for a BBQ in the outside. This is the general floor of the project and its 1.60m above the street footstool. The first level is where the bedrooms are located, with a principal bedroom that has bathroom and an independent dresser. Two twin bedrooms with independent bathroom and dresser each and a forth bedroom also with bathroom and his own dresser. There is also a T.V. living room and a small study. Via
Visit the website of Central de Arquitectura here.
Photos: Paul Czitrom
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow