Casarani is a magnificent four bedroom villa spotted on Sotheby’s, offering stunning and unique views of the ocean, mountains and city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The architect invited the sea and the mountains into the house, creating a serene and gentle ambiance throughout. The 4,198 square foot (390 square meters) residence is fully furnished and consists of living room, dining room within a room, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, four complete suites, the “sunrise” suite on the top floor, two others on the ground floor and a master lower suite with terrace and private swimming pool, all with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, distant island and the sunrise. Also overlooking a forest full of banana trees, palms and other native trees along with the local fauna is the deck with the main pool and spaces able to be adapted for gourmet, steam sauna to complete the full wonder of Casarani. The property offers security and is within a gated community with stunning homes, and the famous Boutique Hotel La Suite in the neighborhood of João. A second house attached to Casarani, the same owners also is available for sale and may thus further extend its domain.
This spectacular home is listed for sale at $5,404,071 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Stunning semi-detached house in Singapore: Eng Kong Garden
- Amazing estate in Provence with cozy interiors
- Contemporary Hudson/Panos Residence in California
- Cliffside Bali resort with awe-inspiring ocean views
- 39 Jaw-dropping wood clad bedroom feature wall ideas
- Visually appealing D2 Town House in Ho Chi Minh City