This stunning home appears fairly ordinary from the street, but step inside and you will be pleasantly surprised by its fabulous design and spacious layout! The residence is located in Chapel Hill, Queensland on a long and narrow 5,026 square foot (467 square meters) lot. This contemporary home features three internal living areas, powder room, gourmet kitchen with butlerâ€™s pantry and a north facing alfresco entertainment deck on the lower level. A sparkling deep pool with waterfall and remote controlled spa completes this fantastic outdoor entertaining area. On the upper level, there are four bedrooms on located on the upper level and all with walk in wardrobes, a large study and an additional family living room. The master bedroom offers a view over the rear gardens and has a spacious en-suite and his and her built-in wardrobes. With beautifully appointed interiors and a warm cozy environment, could you see yourself residing in this fabulous home?
This extraordinary property is listed for sale at $1,195,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits