Poised on one of the island’s highest peaks, Villa Teman, discovered on Sotheby’s Realty, is a striking and sensual 3 bedroom property affording the ultimate in privacy and luxury, combined with sweeping views of gorgeous St. Jean Bay in St. Barth’s in the Caribbean. A lavish master suite features its own pool and a bathtub carved into a cliff; two guest suites are secluded in lush gardens with alfresco showers, all built with the finest materials imaginable, Italian travertine, African wenge and Balinese pool stone to name a few. Expansive outdoor living spaces include an over-sized infinity edge pool and multiple terraces for relaxing and entertaining. Teman was created by the world-renowned Wolfgang Ludes with attention to every detail and all the techno amenities. Teman boasts the island’s only outdoor fireplace. The elevation of the master suite leverages views of the entire 1/2 acre, its tropical gardens and the sea. This is St Barth’s finest property.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Historically preserved 17th century villa in the Italian countryside
- Seductive Clifton Beach House by Antoni Associates
- Restored 18th century farmhouse in the Empordà
- Charming hybrid log home with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe
- Post and beam cottage on a rocky outcropping off Georgian Bay
- Rustic paradise retreat in Brazil