Poised on one of the island’s highest peaks, Villa Teman, discovered on Sotheby’s Realty, is a striking and sensual 3 bedroom property affording the ultimate in privacy and luxury, combined with sweeping views of gorgeous St. Jean Bay in St. Barth’s in the Caribbean. A lavish master suite features its own pool and a bathtub carved into a cliff; two guest suites are secluded in lush gardens with alfresco showers, all built with the finest materials imaginable, Italian travertine, African wenge and Balinese pool stone to name a few. Expansive outdoor living spaces include an over-sized infinity edge pool and multiple terraces for relaxing and entertaining. Teman was created by the world-renowned Wolfgang Ludes with attention to every detail and all the techno amenities. Teman boasts the island’s only outdoor fireplace. The elevation of the master suite leverages views of the entire 1/2 acre, its tropical gardens and the sea. This is St Barth’s finest property.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Integrating stone volumes in its structure: Casa Reforma
- Centennial Tree House with energizing courtyard in Singapore
- Industrial duplex loft conversion in Chelsea, New York
- A dramatic pre-war loft space in SoHo
- Wood and glass shelter on the Stockholm archipelago
- Modern apartment receives fresh makeover in South Yarra