This fabulous property was discovered on Sotheby’s, situated in Henderson, Nevada. The luxurious residence simulates a little European Village with stunning views overlooking Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead National Park. The 6,524 square foot (606 square meters) home features 300 Year old Bavarian Pine, a bell tower, gathering room, media room and home theater, marble countertops, three plus fireplaces, hardwood flooring and reclaimed pavers imported from the South of France. Additional highlights include a motor court, gorgeous terraces and outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchen, 4 casitas, water features, and a private salt water pool with a spa and hot tub.
This gorgeous property is listed for sale at $6,900,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- A tropical home becomes a living sculpture
- A barn house retreat in the hills of New York
- Beautiful stone house rehabilitation in Spain by Dom Arquitectura
- Stylish loft in TriBeCa showcasing an industrial style aesthetic
- Hilltop retreat reflecting Mediterranean elegance
- Exquisite beach villas in the Maldives