The Beverly House is a stunning 29-bedroom luxury property nestled in the middle of the world famous 90210 postcode just a few streets from Sunset Boulevard. The stunning Los Angeles mansion used by John F. Kennedy on his honeymoon has been put up for sale for a staggering $95 million! Alongside playing host to a newlywed President in 1953, Beverly House was also used for a number of scenes in The Godfather including the infamous ‘horse’s head’ moment and in The Bodyguard. The home was built in 1925 by architect Gordon Kaufman, who is best known for his work on the Hoover Dam.
With 70,000 square feet of living space, this fabulous residence boasts 29 bedrooms, 40 bathrooms, a nightclub, a cinema and a living room with 22-foot ceilings. Built out of terra-cotta stucco, the H-shaped mansion combines Spanish and Italian style. It has intricately carved ceilings and paneled walls, French doors, balconies, arched ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, which overlook cascading waterfalls to the pool and the Venetian columns beyond the pool house. Outside, the property boasts 3.7-acres of landscaped gardens, and includes a 75-foot long swimming pool, two tennis courts and a sit-down dining area for up to 400.
This incredible property is listed for sale at the jaw-dropping price of $95 million from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Grand View Drive Residence in the Hollywood Hills
- 32 Unbelievably unique living room interiors
- The ultimate paradise by the sea: Six Senses Con Dao
- Serene and inviting traditional stone house in North Carolina
- Brazilian home with an incredible library design
- Striking multi-level modern dwelling in Sao Paulo