The newly renovated Villa DKD is a hidden treasure tucked away in the desirable tropical enclave of Pointe Milou, in St. Barth’s, spotted on Luxury Retreats. The stunning luxury retreat offers ocean views from three sides of the house, a sweeping wooden deck surrounding a 13-meter pool that seems to run into the sea, and privacy so that the only outside noises evident are breezes through the palm trees.
The vacation villa is designed to open to the outside, taking full advantage of ocean views from all parts. With one area of the house flowing naturally into the other, the layout in a compact space creates many opportunities for comfortable living, aided by touches such as designer furnishings and interior and exterior colors custom-created.
Guests can choose between two separate dining areas. And they can relax for cocktails at sunset in the wooden gazebo below the pool. The living room features a plush sofa, chaise and chairs in white duck fabric. A tiny office runs off the living room. With an 11foot ceiling, rattan couch and chairs, the sunroom has an “outdoor feel” that is a wonderful place to eat at a long wood table.
The house continues up the hillside to the kitchen/dining area and more dramatic views. Next to the kitchen island, in its own space, a white polyethylene table makes another cozy place to dine. The shade porch extends right out from here, its canvas awning and big outdoor bed invites guests to pick up a book or get lost in the view.
The two air-conditioned bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, are equal master suites, with custom-designed, king-size beds and closet units, and crisp white linens. Sliding doors open to decks overlooking the sea. The bathrooms boast twin sinks and showers, and 100% cotton robes exclusively designed for Villa DKD.
A week at Villa DKD costs from between $5,900 to $14,700/week from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Chic Swedish apartment interiors in Johanneberg
- Surry Hills warehouse converted to incredible dwelling
- Contemporary Portugal pad with the ultimate pool
- Beautiful country-chic home in the South of Spain
- Australian home overlooking the constantly changing seascape
- Contemporary Elliott Ripper House in Sydney