This impressively large stunning designer loft and live/work space is located in the desirable Arts District of Los Angeles, California. The Molino Street loft was built in 1923, comprised of 3,100 square feet of living space was stripped and exquisitely remodeled. With original brick walls, an eye-catching skylight (including the sculpture “SocialClimbers” by artist Chris Mason) and a wall of windows looking out to the Historical 4th Street Bridges, this amazing space features a professional chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances and fittings. The master bedroom and bath are encased by glass sliding doors with the very best stainless steel barn door system. The master bath has a Waterworks sculptural tub. A large section of the loft could serve as one or two extra bedrooms, with existing second designer bathroom and closet already in place. Most walls have been treated for sound and vibration and floors have been treated for sound as well. Dimmable fluorescent fixtures light the office area with dimmable LED fixtures in the Kitchen and Dining area.
A fantastic buy for anyone desiring the best of creative spaces in a hip, emerging neighborhood, listed for sale at $1,050,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits