Villa Cecile is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by a pine forest and a wonderful garden courtyard in Provence, France. It has a large living room that opens onto a sprawling terrace and swimming pool, a wood stove, open lounge area, fully equipped and spacious kitchen and four bedrooms with four bathrooms. The stone villa has been carefully renovated in a contemporary and charming style by local craftsmen to ensure it retains its original splendor.
To stay at this charming villa retreat, rates range from $790 – $1450, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia