Villa Cecile is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by a pine forest and a wonderful garden courtyard in Provence, France. It has a large living room that opens onto a sprawling terrace and swimming pool, a wood stove, open lounge area, fully equipped and spacious kitchen and four bedrooms with four bathrooms. The stone villa has been carefully renovated in a contemporary and charming style by local craftsmen to ensure it retains its original splendor.
To stay at this charming villa retreat, rates range from $790 – $1450, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros