Villa Cecile is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by a pine forest and a wonderful garden courtyard in Provence, France. It has a large living room that opens onto a sprawling terrace and swimming pool, a wood stove, open lounge area, fully equipped and spacious kitchen and four bedrooms with four bathrooms. The stone villa has been carefully renovated in a contemporary and charming style by local craftsmen to ensure it retains its original splendor.
To stay at this charming villa retreat, rates range from $790 – $1450, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits