Villa Cecile is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by a pine forest and a wonderful garden courtyard in Provence, France. It has a large living room that opens onto a sprawling terrace and swimming pool, a wood stove, open lounge area, fully equipped and spacious kitchen and four bedrooms with four bathrooms. The stone villa has been carefully renovated in a contemporary and charming style by local craftsmen to ensure it retains its original splendor.
To stay at this charming villa retreat, rates range from $790 – $1450, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Portland Hilltop House with sweeping forested views
- Locomotive Ranch Trailer overlooking the Nueces River
- Ultra luxurious hideaway in Ibiza
- Captivating retreat on the shores of Lake Wanaka
- Groveland House displaying sophisticated interiors in West Vancouver
- Stunning beach cottage nestled on a steep slope