Nestled in the hillside just outside of the city of Ubud, Bali and carefully inserted into the mystical landscape, this very special property is a haven of tranquility. The fabulous jungle retreat is set in 2 acres of land and surrounded by 400 meters of boundary wall; the villa sits in a mature garden planted with 800 species of trees and plants. The 3,767-square-foot house has been entirely built from recycled iron wood, and has over 300 square meters of decking, four water features and a beautiful 300 square meters lake surrounds the great room, and a 3-meters waterfall provides a natural filtration and aeration system.
The main house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, dining hall and an underground vaulted wine cellar, 20-meters-high office tower, swimming pool and Jacuzzi. In addition to this, there is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom guest house and a two-story barn containing a dry room, house office, laundry and staff quarters. All utilities are 5-star standard, with air-conditioning in all bedrooms, media room and dining room. The majority of the furnishings are included in the sale; most were made on site to compliment the style and feel of the house. The house is situated on Sayan Terrace, overlooking the Ayung river valley and just south of the Four Seasons Resort. An acre of river frontage on the east side belongs to the property to insure complete privacy and the open jungle view, while the west side of the river has been declared a green belt area.
This sensational jungle retreat is listed for sale at $3,500,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Stunning multi-tier townhouse above the Willamette River
- Split View Mountain Lodge vacation retreat in Norway
- Breathtaking contemporary retreat with ocean views
- Lavish loft in Sweden showcasing charming details
- Medieval Stone Castle in Bar sur Loup
- Modern indoor-outdoor interplay: Ottawa River House