It is that time of year again, time to start preparing your outdoor spaces for summer. There are numerous ways to infuse life into your outdoor living spaces and create your own personal backyard oasis based on your budget and limitless creativity. Outdoor living is a dream for all of us; it is an extension of your home so it must be a beautiful and cozy place for it to be a pleasurable experience to spend time in this environment. Whether your plans include creating a cozy courtyard or an expansive patio or terrace with all the amenities, you just need some ideas and inspiration to make your space a truly beautiful and relaxing place to be. We have gathered a collection of inspiring outdoor spaces for all budgets, chalk full of ideas, whether you want an outdoor movie theater or a heavenly tranquil oasis where you can curl up and read a book. So sit back, relax, and be inspired for summer with this collection we put together for you of 50 inspiring ideas that will be sure to rock your senses. Don’t forget to let us know which outdoor living space is your favorite!
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia