In the countryside of Caceres, Spain, with views to the Sierra de Gredos mountain range, is a quite refuge owned by Carola Morales, owner of fashion firm Flamenco and her husband. Spotted on Nuevo Estilo, the home is a vacation getaway for family and friends, located only an hour and a half outside of Madrid, the city where they live. The owner had a hand in designing this colorful beach home along with interior designer Mausha Mersa. The interiors were expanded to meet family needs with new rooms and storage elements, which helped add comfort for rest and relaxation. Carola chose the fabrics and finishes in the decoration, which came easy to her with her 14 years at the forefront of the fashion world. Infusing shabby chic style into the home, the originality and uniqueness comes from the same way the designer designs her fashions. There are pieces scattered throughout the home purchased from other countries or found in antique shops, salvage yards and pop-art stores.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Savvy home with salvaged design aesthetic in Dallas
- Modern indoor-outdoor living with a green roof: Atriumhaus
- Loft space with incredible terrace in Milan
- Charming oasis in New York City: Warren Mews Townhouse
- West Marin Residence with Mount Tamalpais views
- Renovation and extension to Victorian townhouse in Oxford