In the countryside of Caceres, Spain, with views to the Sierra de Gredos mountain range, is a quite refuge owned by Carola Morales, owner of fashion firm Flamenco and her husband. Spotted on Nuevo Estilo, the home is a vacation getaway for family and friends, located only an hour and a half outside of Madrid, the city where they live. The owner had a hand in designing this colorful beach home along with interior designer Mausha Mersa. The interiors were expanded to meet family needs with new rooms and storage elements, which helped add comfort for rest and relaxation. Carola chose the fabrics and finishes in the decoration, which came easy to her with her 14 years at the forefront of the fashion world. Infusing shabby chic style into the home, the originality and uniqueness comes from the same way the designer designs her fashions. There are pieces scattered throughout the home purchased from other countries or found in antique shops, salvage yards and pop-art stores.
Recommended For You
From the Web:
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- 35+ Fascinating Christmas decorating ideas for small spaces
- 58 Exquisite home bar designs built for entertaining
- Sophisticated Yet Casual Lake House Retreat in Wisconsin
- 60+ Basements transformed into spaces you may never want to leave
- 50+ Fabulous outdoor Christmas decorations for a winter wonderland