In the countryside of Caceres, Spain, with views to the Sierra de Gredos mountain range, is a quite refuge owned by Carola Morales, owner of fashion firm Flamenco and her husband. Spotted on Nuevo Estilo, the home is a vacation getaway for family and friends, located only an hour and a half outside of Madrid, the city where they live. The owner had a hand in designing this colorful beach home along with interior designer Mausha Mersa. The interiors were expanded to meet family needs with new rooms and storage elements, which helped add comfort for rest and relaxation. Carola chose the fabrics and finishes in the decoration, which came easy to her with her 14 years at the forefront of the fashion world. Infusing shabby chic style into the home, the originality and uniqueness comes from the same way the designer designs her fashions. There are pieces scattered throughout the home purchased from other countries or found in antique shops, salvage yards and pop-art stores.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas