This breathtaking and elegantly designed loft space is in the heart of TriBeCa, New York. The four-bedroom, 4,000 square foot home has been stunningly renovated throughout with texture and grace. Featuring a unique, double-wide great room, the character is preserved in this classic loft with cast-iron pillars, bamboo flooring throughout and spacious double-living room, dining, library and office. A wall of spalted maple covers floor to ceiling closets, bar, laundry room and pantry, and leads to a fully appointed kitchen that is great for entertaining.
Custom cast glass sliding doors create flexible separation between the social spaces and the private spaces of the bedrooms and play area. Lavish master bedroom suite has walls of windows, en-suite abundant closet and dressing area, stunning white Thassos marble with inset jade covers counter and soaking tub as well as a lush shower. The home office looks out onto a private planting terrace. There are three additional bedrooms which are adjacent to a large play/family room, one with en-suite full bath and connected half bathroom.
This second floor loft is situated in a boutique building with only six units, listed for sale at $7,000,000, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow