An unusual and truly out of the ordinary experience Domaine de Murtoli is a private hotel comprised of 14 villas set amongst 2,ooo hectares of Corsican mountains and idyllic beaches of the Mediterranean Sea in France. This private paradise is a hidden gem, with an amazing mixture of contrasts, the wild Corsican landscape with the most stunning fauna and flora, complimented by sophisticated and chic facilities, top class cuisine and fabulous service and catering to individual needs.
The villas are dotted around the estate, some perched high on the hills with stunning views of the sea and three with unique access to the most private white sandy beaches set with small wooden decks with lounging and massage areas with a private bar. All the houses have access to the beautiful main beach of pristine white sand furnished with sun beds and parasols and a wonderful beach bar and restaurant.
The houses are converted bergeries and are rustic in architecture and simply furnished with low roofs and thick cool walls. All have wonderful, big summer kitchens, extremely well equipped, with lovely, shady outdoor dining and sitting areas. Apart from the three houses on the Creek, the others are all dispersed across the countryside and are totally private. Murtoli is not just a summer paradise but renowned for its hunting in autumn and winter. A huge variety of game can be found on the sea shire, higher up in the mountains or along the river bank.
Rates to stay in one of these fabulous villas range from, $1,755 per week in low season (house sleeping 2) to $8,272 in high season. $10,152 per week in low season (house sleeping 12) to $30,831 in high season, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Cozy Gothenburg flat with charming interior details
- Breathtaking rustic mountain home in Big Sky: Ansel Haus
- Steel and glass home in Napa Wine Country
- Modern family home blurs the lines between indoor and out
- Minimalist modern home showcasing art in Santa Monica
- Contemporary ski chalet in Collingwood: Maison Glissade