This sensational apartment in Sao Paulo, Brazil was designed as a bachelor pad by architect Carol Leaes. It took the architect four months to discover the right apartment that would the needs of her vision of the project arrangement for her client. Here is a description of the project from the designer, “The decision to purchase the property was taken for two reasons: a free floor plan (all pillars are at the ends of the building) and breathtaking view over the park Trianon (the only green area around Paulista Ave). In total, between the search of the property, design and construction we took one year and a half or so. The project is in the famous building’s architect Paulo Bruna. The customer’s briefing was: one bedroom, open kitchen to the living, spaces to feel comfortable and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. The customer also gave me a reference: Philippe Starck’s Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires.” What do you think, is this the ultimate bachelor pad?
Visit the website of Carol Leaes here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits