Todos Santos Houses are located in the small magical town of Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico and has been designed by San Diego-based firm Gracia Studio. Their client had a vision of developing this 50,000 square foot lot and designing two houses on the property, one for beach house rental and the other one as a vacation home. They designed the homes to be exactly the same, each with complete privacy, yet at the same time offer fabulous ocean views.
Here is a description of the project from the architects, “to accomplish that we designed a one story house that allow keeping the 180 degree ocean view for both of the houses and creating an indoor-outdoor area as the heart of the house. The house itself consist in two basic materials one to be the exposed concrete walls that matches the existing color of the sand and the second one to be the “talavera” tile considered a typical material in Mexico since the Spanish conquest. With a total square footage of 3,400 the house consists of 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and the main area to be the kitchen dining and living to be opened to the pool and terrace.” Via
Visit the website of Gracia Studio here.
Photos: Sandra Muñoz
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Contemporary pad filled with natural light: Orchard Willow Residence
- Impressive two-story apartment in Cape Town: Clifton View 7
- 66 Sensational Rustic Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Stunning vineyard estate in St. Helena
- South Coast Residence in Australia offering scenic ocean views
- The most breathtaking seaside estate