Staking a stylish claim on Bali’s rugged Bukit Peninsula, Alila Villas Uluwatu is a cool, contemporary cliff-hanger of a resort which delivers dramatic eco-friendly design in a jaw-dropping setting. This cutting edge modern hotel is designed by award-winning Singapore architectural firm, WOHA. Panoramic views over the Indian Ocean complement architecturally striking pool villas, each with serene, minimalist interiors, seductive outdoor living spaces and personal butlers on tap. Blending in with the surrounding natural environment, the design of the interiors is completely integrated with the architecture, seamlessly flowing from inside to outside. The resort utilizes numerous sustainable practices including, local materials, water conservation with soaks and rain gardens and a waste water management system, using local plants from the special Bali savannah ecosystem, the deliberate use of sustainable/recycled materials, protection of the natural environment, and measured work practices throughout construction.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- Eye-catching traditional style home infused with pops of color
- Spanish-modern dream home in Ibiza
- Extension to a seaside villa: House N by Maxwan Architects
- Imposing modern home with sophisticated interiors in Southampton
- Historic Bilbao flat infused with industrial charm
- Weekend getaway in the wine country