Staking a stylish claim on Bali’s rugged Bukit Peninsula, Alila Villas Uluwatu is a cool, contemporary cliff-hanger of a resort which delivers dramatic eco-friendly design in a jaw-dropping setting. This cutting edge modern hotel is designed by award-winning Singapore architectural firm, WOHA. Panoramic views over the Indian Ocean complement architecturally striking pool villas, each with serene, minimalist interiors, seductive outdoor living spaces and personal butlers on tap. Blending in with the surrounding natural environment, the design of the interiors is completely integrated with the architecture, seamlessly flowing from inside to outside. The resort utilizes numerous sustainable practices including, local materials, water conservation with soaks and rain gardens and a waste water management system, using local plants from the special Bali savannah ecosystem, the deliberate use of sustainable/recycled materials, protection of the natural environment, and measured work practices throughout construction.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Beautiful Montauk Beach House on the bluffs
- Beautiful transitional style residence showcasing serene interiors
- Tucson Mountain Retreat in the Sonoran Desert
- Sumptuous residence with a cosmopolitan touch
- Toro Canyon House featuring Santa Barbara coastline views
- Gorgeous contemporary residence on Venice Beach