This charming 120 year old Majorcan retreat spotted on Nuevo Estilo is surrounded by a quiet garden with fruit trees that surrounds the pool in the small village of Selva. The owners restored the old 3,229 square foot (300 square meters) farm house and transformed it into spacious interiors with plenty of natural light and comfortable environments. The objective was to create a comfortable home ideal for rest. Interior walls and doors were eliminated to expand the spaces and windows were added to connect with outdoors.
Elements were preserved to show the original character of the structure such as wooden beams and stone walls, each room has a view wall to remember the origin of the house. The environment was decorated by the owner with a mix of traditional and modernity for a fresh and natural result. On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen, library with reading area, living room and three spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, the master having direct access to the garden. The second floor has a spacious fourth bedroom with amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia
- 55 Sleek and sexy masculine bedroom design ideas
- Fabulous contemporary renovation to Victorian home in Australia