Kadju House is a serene, relaxed and intimate vacation rental located in the village of Tangalle, Sri Lanka. Overlooking the pristine crescent-shaped Coconut Beach, the house offers four en-suite bedrooms, an Ayurvedic spa and an infinity pool with sweeping sea views. Designed to be integrated completely into its environment, it contains nothing superfluous, built from only necessary forms, almost more a fortuitous configuration of materials in nature than a manmade structure — something found. Walk through the rooms: without knowing it, you move from inside to outside, from outside to inside. The design blends a simple tropical aesthetic with modern luxury.
The four bedroom, four en-suite bathroom house is located in a cashew grove and close to nature reserves and temples. The in house spa can provide massage and Ayurvedic treatments along with in house yoga or sessions at the local yoga studio. Only a handful of private homes have direct access to the picture-perfect beach, with its soft white sand and swaying palms. The warm, clear waters of the Indian Ocean are ideal for body-boarding and swimming all year round.
Rates run from $600 – $1,500 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fabulous light-filled farmhouse retreat in Sonoma County
- House in hill immersed into rugged landscape
- Majestic oceanfront retreat on Turks and Caicos Islands
- Stunning Waterfall Bay House in New Zealand
- Sunset Cabin on the shores of Lake Simcoe
- Luxurious log cabin ski chalet in Switzerland: Chalet Bear