This enchanting property spotted on Sotheby’s International Realty is spread out over two and a half acres of oceanfront land in Koh Samui, Thailand. The home offers magnificent uninterrupted ocean views across a Balinese stone tiled infinity pool and 150 meters of secluded beachfront. The expansive grounds are filled with vibrantly colored tropical plants and ancient trees which provide shade over the smooth Kanchanaburi stone pathways to the various living and sleeping pavilions. The entire estate consists of eight bedrooms (including staff quarters), three kitchens, three living rooms, three screening rooms, a beach yoga sala and a staff office.
The villa is a rich blend of influences that combines natural elegance with comfort and striking antiquity, with original materials sourced from locations as diverse as China, Myanmar, Bali and Southern Thailand. The carefully crafted rooms are actually built into the land, but fold open to catch the sea breezes and draw in the astonishing views. Inside, antique Chinese doors and windows, reclaimed teak wood floors, and intricate, carved wood walls transport you back in time.
This luxurious beachfront villa is listed for sale at $6,761,105 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros