This beautiful country style villa with French influence is located in Victoria, Australia. The residence is set on the crest of a hill and occupies a prime secluded location with stunning sea views. Built incorporating magnificent 19th century heritage timbers gathered from iconic Australian locations, grand scale ceiling trusses combined with deep timber window surrounds, lintels and entrance portico, the home of approximately 4,843 square feet (450 square meters) is surrounded by volcanic rockery terraces and is landscaped for low maintenance.
The home encompasses a gorgeous entrance portico through antique wrought iron and timber doors through a hallway into the enormous living room, generous farm-style kitchen, children’s wing of three bedrooms, second living area and mezzanine, family bathroom, laundry and full guest suite. Upstairs is a master bedroom suite with parents retreat and balcony with panoramic views. Via
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow