Cabanes als Arbres, which translates to ‘huts in the trees’, offers nature lovers the opportunity and pleasure of a staying in direct contact with the tree and its ecosystem, the pleasures of an exile among the foliage, the experience of a few nights in a nest placed in the network of branches of a beautiful tree in Catalonia, Spain. The rounded 30 square meters cabins includes a terrace of 10 square meters designed as a place of rest and relaxation with incredible forest and mountain views. Access to the cabins is via a hanging bridge. To preserve the environment, the cabins do not have of electricity or running water. Each cabin has lots of candles and water at the sinks. The water closet is biodegradable, using recycling in the form of composting. For this reason, a reasonable distance away, there is a center of complementary services. The House is equipped with parking, reception, dining room, living room, showers, pool and garden.
Breakfast is brought up every morning by way of a hanging basket.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits