Embedded in greenery with just minutes to bath cliffs, forest, and boat bridge awaits a charming oasis we discovered on Skeppsholmen, located in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden on the coast of the Baltic Sea. The residence was designed by architect Karl-Johan Palmstam, of approximately 1,616 square feet (150 square meters) in an open floor plan with large windows surrounded by patios where you can observe the sun from morning to evening. In the heart of the home are two lounges in open plan to the kitchen with a generous dining area.
Tasteful colors, details and materials selection creates a beautiful combination. The home has wood floors, fireplaces and large glass areas inviting nature. A modern and functional kitchen with white cabinetry features a fireplace and output to a fabulous terrace. There are two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. On the site there is a guest cottage with garden supplies in close connection to the main building. In connection with the terrace is a large greenhouse of 247 square feet (23 square meters), where you can catch a small glimpse of the water.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- 4 Views by AR Design Studio built around a Zen garden
- Rustic mid-century home with spectacular mountain views
- Exceptionally designed waterfront home on Mooloolah Island
- Lookout Residence with dramatic views over Los Angeles
- Modern ski cabin in Washington State: The Ranchero
- Prospect House showcasing panoramic views over Seattle