Embedded in greenery with just minutes to bath cliffs, forest, and boat bridge awaits a charming oasis we discovered on Skeppsholmen, located in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden on the coast of the Baltic Sea. The residence was designed by architect Karl-Johan Palmstam, of approximately 1,616 square feet (150 square meters) in an open floor plan with large windows surrounded by patios where you can observe the sun from morning to evening. In the heart of the home are two lounges in open plan to the kitchen with a generous dining area.
Tasteful colors, details and materials selection creates a beautiful combination. The home has wood floors, fireplaces and large glass areas inviting nature. A modern and functional kitchen with white cabinetry features a fireplace and output to a fabulous terrace. There are two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. On the site there is a guest cottage with garden supplies in close connection to the main building. In connection with the terrace is a large greenhouse of 247 square feet (23 square meters), where you can catch a small glimpse of the water.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Modern and sleek home overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Ultimate retreat: Astarte Suites Hotel in Santorini
- Three-story glass tower in San Francisco: Peter's House
- 60 Unbelievable under stairs storage space solutions
- South Coast Residence in Australia offering scenic ocean views
- Buck Mountain home on Orcas Island