This remarkable steel and glass penthouse sits at the top of the two buildings located in Notting Hill, London with unrivaled views of Holland Park and West London. The challenge was for Richard Hywel Evans Architects (Studio RHE) to create one spectacular living space to be connected by a glass footbridge. Having accomplished this, the next stage was to create a bright, airy and versatile living space on two levels suitable for a family with the most modern, high-tech and functional demands. The final challenge was to install a glass elevator to give direct access into the apartment on two levels. Completed four years ago, this 8,072 square foot, six bedroom, four bathroom penthouse has been listed at $9,938,100 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits