This beautiful farm house called ‘Fern Vale’ features unforgettable experience on every level, in the town of Woodend, Victoria, Australia. Upon entering through the enchanting entrance covered with holly, the winding drive arrives at the large rambling homestead in total seclusion. With effortless style throughout it works for today’s lifestyle with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and large living spaces taking advantage of the soothing garden vistas and enormous views to the north.
The gardens are a mixture of structured hedging and park lands centered on the stunning spring fed lake. The farm is nestled on 54 acres of rich volcanic soils including pristine remnant forest. Fern Vale’s importance has been recognized in The Australian Magazine, as voted in the top 10 lifestyles properties in Australia.
What do you think, could you see yourself living here? This gorgeous property is listed for sale from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea