Spotted on Sotheby’s, is this charming lake house situated in the coveted village of Kalvsvik, Sweden with its own long beach line towards Vindöström. The property consists of both dense forest that smooth cliffs. Just a few meters from the lake is the main building of around 538 square feet (50 square meters), featuring an open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and bed loft. Patio doors lead out to a large and sunny deck with lovely sea views, native Swedish hot tub and a place for enjoying lunches and dinners in the evening sun. If you want to cool yourself, one can bathe, completely undisturbed by neighbors, both from smooth rock outcrops and the long sandy beach.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage