This expansive loft has been exceptionally designed to preserve architectural authenticity, located in the heart of the gallery district in Chelsea, New York. Situated in an historic former candy factory, this 3,367 square foot loft has exposed brick walls, restored hardwood floors, cast iron columns, and new industrial over-sized windows. The open living area is perfect for entertaining, with 10.5 foot ceilings and captivating light. The home offers a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, two and half spa-like baths, with radiant heat floors.
This exquisite property is listed for $4,475,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow
- 40 Amazing fall-inspired front porch decorating ideas
- Contemporary pad on the Sunset Strip with spectacular views
- Opulent Georgian terrace home in London
- Jaw-dropping eco-friendly home on Butterfly Beach
- Black zinc and glass home with industrial edge: House Little Venice
- Stunning restored Victorian dwelling in Melbourne
- Tiny weatherboard beach shack renovation in Barwon Heads