This expansive loft has been exceptionally designed to preserve architectural authenticity, located in the heart of the gallery district in Chelsea, New York. Situated in an historic former candy factory, this 3,367 square foot loft has exposed brick walls, restored hardwood floors, cast iron columns, and new industrial over-sized windows. The open living area is perfect for entertaining, with 10.5 foot ceilings and captivating light. The home offers a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, two and half spa-like baths, with radiant heat floors.
This exquisite property is listed for $4,475,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea