This expansive loft has been exceptionally designed to preserve architectural authenticity, located in the heart of the gallery district in Chelsea, New York. Situated in an historic former candy factory, this 3,367 square foot loft has exposed brick walls, restored hardwood floors, cast iron columns, and new industrial over-sized windows. The open living area is perfect for entertaining, with 10.5 foot ceilings and captivating light. The home offers a fully equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, two and half spa-like baths, with radiant heat floors.
This exquisite property is listed for $4,475,000 from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Striking overhaul to Y Duplex penthouse apartment in Tel Aviv
- Modern farmhouse style tastefully decorated in Newport Beach
- Ultra-modern beach house in La Jolla
- Fabulous New York penthouse on SoHo's Crosby Street
- Brazilian modernism: V4 House by Studio MK27
- Steel and glass dwelling with views of Johannesburg