Nestled in a serene environment overlooking the emerald waters of the sea Dafni Villa offers a luxurious hideaway for a relaxing vacation featuring a number of unrivalled facilities and services for guests to enjoy on Mykonos Island, Greece. The villa captures the essence of the island’s spirit in its dazzling white interiors and natural stucco facades, while offering a warm welcoming environment. From the fragrant rose bay filled sand lot visitors can reach the main entrance and continue through the hallway passing the reading room.
A small staircase leads to the brilliantly white stylishly adorned living room on the left side and the dining area on the right featuring a cozy fireplace, a home cinema as well as all contemporary amenities for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. On the same floor a guest water closet is available for all villa guests. The spacious open plan kitchen right behind the living area is fully equipped with all modern conveniences. Staircases lead from the living area down to the play room and the 4 double bedrooms. The pool area is absolute private and furnished for enjoyable moments.
For a luxurious vacation at this stylish villa, rates range from $1,027 – $1,440 per night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage