This existing Victorian terrace residence called “St Vincent Place House I” received alterations and additions by O’Connor and Houle Architecture in Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia. The home was featured in Vogue living Australia, featuring exquisitely stylish and contemporary design within the fabric of an elegant double storey Victorian. Generous traditional proportions have been retained along with majestic marble OFPs and high decorative ceilings. These come together in renovated spaces awash with abundant northern light where chic architectural appointments, two magnificent Carrara marble bathrooms and a smart monochrome color palette offer a truly modern style statement. An exhaustive list of highlights includes bespoke American Oak storage, charming farmhouse garden with alfresco entertaining, landscaped entry courtyard featuring rare Japanese cloud trees, hydronic and sub floor bathroom heating.
Listed for sale from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Industrial style live / work space in New York: Williamsburg Loft
- Fascinating home conversion built for entertainment in Toronto
- Historically preserved creekside retreat by Richardson Architects
- Light and spacious small apartment renovation in Chinatown
- Sumptuous home comprised of two connected pavilions in Australia