This existing Victorian terrace residence called “St Vincent Place House I” received alterations and additions by O’Connor and Houle Architecture in Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia. The home was featured in Vogue living Australia, featuring exquisitely stylish and contemporary design within the fabric of an elegant double storey Victorian. Generous traditional proportions have been retained along with majestic marble OFPs and high decorative ceilings. These come together in renovated spaces awash with abundant northern light where chic architectural appointments, two magnificent Carrara marble bathrooms and a smart monochrome color palette offer a truly modern style statement. An exhaustive list of highlights includes bespoke American Oak storage, charming farmhouse garden with alfresco entertaining, landscaped entry courtyard featuring rare Japanese cloud trees, hydronic and sub floor bathroom heating.
Listed for sale from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Glass home perched on the edge of a historic cemetery
- Shaw House with incredible lap pool in Vancouver
- Wissioming2 Residence surrounded by wooded landscape
- Charming and elegant Swedish flat
- 60 Chic Scandinavian kitchen designs for enjoyable cooking
- Cozy and playful beach cottage re-imagined in East Hampton