Areias do Seixo Hotel & Spa is a fabulous new eco-resort situated in Torres Vedras, Portugal. Set on a magical estate 35 minutes from Lisbon, the hotel is surrounded by views across landscapes of trees, sand dunes and the Atlantic. The luxury hotel features ten luxury guest suites with private terrace and Jacuzzi positioned along the beach. Each suite boasts distinctive features such as bedroom baths and bespoke fireplaces and offer unobstructed views across the ever-changing sand dunes and straight to the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy access to a restaurant and bar with fantastic ocean views, swimming pool, as well as the luxury spa with a Turkish bath and Dry Sauna.
The property has been designed by Vasco Vieira of Arqui+ Architecture, in a stunning contemporary style yet in complete harmony with nature. The designs stem from Vasco’s philosophy that your residence should provide both an interior and exterior living environment. The layout of the floor plans provides a visual and physical link between the interiors and the exteriors. Many of the interiors have double volumes, bathing the rooms in light from the inside and the outside. When the doors slide away they unify the floor plans into one space, the effect enhanced by there being no glass or frames on the corners.
At its core as an eco-resort, the hotel is made from local and sustainable building materials, the hotel will make use of photovoltaic solar panels, geothermal heating, rainwater recycling, and grow organic fruits, vegetables and herbs in addition to transforming the organic waste matter into natural fertilizer for use on the surrounding land.
Rates to stay at this fabulous eco-resort range from $324 – $642 per room/night, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Modern Armada House in British Columbia by KB Design
- Tropical beach house on Turks and Caicos Islands
- Modern cube house with majestic mountain views in South Africa
- Suncrest Residence on beautiful Orcas Island
- Edwardian home transformation by Robson Rak Architects
- Mid-century modern residence by Griffin Enright Architects