In the town of Champagnac de Belair, in the region of Périgord, France, lies this authentic 17th century mill that has been converted into a charming hotel, le Moulin du Roc. Built on the River Dronne in 1670, the hotel’s fifteen rooms are distributed between the three parts of the Mill and are connected by a merry labyrinth of walkways, terraces and intimate staircases. Every room oozes charm with a blend of period furniture, bare beams and all the modern comforts. Some of the rooms are further enhanced by a private terrace, all looking onto the river that flows through the gardens. The hotel grounds are lushly landscaped with an herbal garden, beautiful swimming pool as well as a cozy lounge and gourmet restaurants which offer riverside dining.
Prices for this idyllic retreat ranges from 12 Rooms: $208 – $245 and 3 Suite/Apartment(s): $270 – $355, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Fascinating Eichler-inspired home renovation in California
- 44 Stunningly white bathroom design inspirations
- Rough-luxe mountain home in Evergreen, Colorado
- 25 Unbelievably stylish living rooms full of amazing ideas
- A rustic-modern summer dream house on the island of Syros
- Stylish home with Scandinavian influences in Moscow