Casa Son Huguet is a unique retreat that is over 300 years old in the Mallorca, Spain (an island in the Mediterranean Sea) countryside surrounded by almond trees, lush landscaping, hammocks and beautiful panoramas. Son Huguet offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere that has been restored and decorated with intimate details, textures and keepsakes. Materials include stone, mud, wood and iron as well as natural element typical of the area. The home is comprised of 3,875 square feet (360 square meters) of living space distributed on three floors.
The ground floor offers two spacious lounges, one with a large fireplace to enjoy pleasant gatherings. There is also a spacious dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The upstairs levels are comprised of four double bedrooms and a large suite with a private terrace all simply decorated and with their own charm. All rooms enjoy their own balcony with magnificent unobstructed views. The main room overlooks a patio complete with a small but cozy swimming pool, in the evening lit with candles. Evening meals are accompanied with beautiful music of your choice. Inside and outside become one.
To stay at Casa Son Huguet, prices range from $322 – $468 per day to $2,258 – $3278 for the week, from here.
Photos: Jordi Canosa
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Jaw-dropping dwelling merged cliffside above the Aegean Sea
- Visually stunning architecture in Nevada: Tresarca Residence
- Cleverly designed attic studio in Stockholm
- Jesolo Lido Pool Villa in Italy by JM Architecture
- La Suite Sans Cravate in Belgium by Véronique Bogaert
- Glamping in Norway at the Canvas Hotel
- Audacious modern design of concrete and glass in Mexico City