Nestled on the sixth floor of an 1882 red brick building with an intriguing past as a department store, this converted loft in Soho, New York has been designed by The Apartment Creative Agency. The loft boasts a spacious layout, 13-foot ceilings, original Corinthian-style columns, and enormous thermopane windows. Located on coveted Crosby Street, a cobblestone road centrally located, but invitingly hidden between Soho and Nolita, the apartment was featured in the film “Devil Wears Prada” where it was highlighted as the cinematic expression of a modern designer home. Featuring one-of-a-kind custom finishes, sculptural stacked-wood fireplace, multi-zoned environments, Marc Sadler Boffi kitchen, library corner with floating book shelves, great light and views, as well as a dramatic entrance hall detailed with six huge arches etched from an exposed brick wall, which leads into the impressive main room.
Photos: © The Apartment Creative Agency
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits