The 17th-century Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, once a monastery, is located in the little town of Conca dei Marini, between Amalfi and Praiano, Italy. Perched dramatically on the edge of a sheer cliff above the blue Bay of Salerno in the fishing village of Conca dei Marini, the boutique hotel is steeped in history. Restored to its former charm, the luxury hotel has 20 ocean-view rooms, set in gloriously scented tiered gardens with spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast.
Architects retained many of the building’s original features, and added state-of-the-art facilities: an infinity pool that sits right on the cliff edge, a glass lift up the outside of the hotel, and a luxury spa. On the terrace of the restaurant – which uses organic produce grown in the hotel’s own garden – there’s an outdoor fireplace for chillier evenings.
To stay at this luxuriously romantic hotel, rates start at $675.32, from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits