This stunning villa is nestled on sprawling lush and tropical landscaping in Sanur, Bali. Not only is the villa truly visually impressive, it also incorporates state-of-the-art and environmentally sustainable construction techniques and fixtures of a standard seldom found on the island. No expense has been spared to create a residence of unparalleled quality. More than that, a great deal of thought has gone into making this a supremely comfortable, practical and livable dwelling. The 9,579 square foot (890 square meters) villa with three bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms is discretely tucked away behind high walls on a leafy lane set just back from the beach, finding serenity and tranquility.
The architects have created something uniquely sophisticated and pleasing. First impressions are of a curving, sleek and spacious two-level structure with a striking roof-line made from hand-beaten copper tiles overlooking a free form pool and large guest villa. Both buildings have beautiful roof gardens. The interior designers’ experience and good taste enhance the architects’ clean and elegant lines. Contemporary and understated, their choice of colors, shapes, artwork, decorations and furniture seem to be made for each other. The dominant tones are of cool glass, brushed stainless steel, and warm, rich reclaimed teak, set off by a backdrop of neutral sand and stone hues.
What do you think of this truly spectacular villa? Its listed for sale at an undisclosed price from here.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Fascinating Arts District loft in LA mixing DIY and vintage
- Charming rustic dwelling on Saaremaa Island
- Modern Houston residence infused with openness
- Fusion of Asian contemporary architecture in North Palm Beach
- Immersed in the tropical refuge of Koh Samui: Baan Hinyai Villa
- Historic stables spectacularly transformed
- Splendid waterfront property in Seattle: Westlight House