House on a Bluff has been designed by architecture firm Hutchison & Maul situated in Seattle, Washington. This stunning 6,000 square foot house has been carefully planned and sited to create five outdoor “rooms” with distinct characteristics: a grassed front entry yard, a partially covered private sunning patio, a high-bank view lawn (perfect for croquet), and two upper decks.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Home DIY: Ways to deliver the wow factor with wall murals
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Earth house nestled in the hillside
- The top 5 most luxurious hotels in the world
- Victorian residence with an industrial aesthetic in Melbourne
- Inspiring transitional style update to small home in Massachusetts
- Modern Rocky Mountain getaway: Lodgepole Retreat
- Elok House creatively built with an urban forest