House on a Bluff has been designed by architecture firm Hutchison & Maul situated in Seattle, Washington. This stunning 6,000 square foot house has been carefully planned and sited to create five outdoor “rooms” with distinct characteristics: a grassed front entry yard, a partially covered private sunning patio, a high-bank view lawn (perfect for croquet), and two upper decks.
Recommended For You
Connect With Us!
Popular this week
- Modern rustic home nestled high in the Sierra Mountains
- Stunning mid-century renewal in Portland by Jessica Helgerson
- Modern beach style reinvented in a Manhattan Beach house
- Brooklyn brownstone gets revived into charming family home
- Phenomenal modern-rustic mountain home in Aspen
- 40 Super cool backyards with cozy fire pits
- Blurring lines between indoors and out in Mexico: Temozón House
- Stunning Villa Extramuros nestled in historic region of Portugal
- Modern weekend lake house in Texas by Stuart Sampley Architect
- Dream getaway: Modern rustic cabin in Fitch Bay
- Petrella Guidi Historical Hideaway in Italy
- Flatiron Loft Renovation by Matiz Architecture & Design